MXR M134 Stereo Chorus Pedal
True Stereo Chorus for Lush Guitar Tones!
The MXR Stereo Chorus pedal adds that extra “something” to your guitar’s tone, animating your strummed passages, and widening your power chords in that shimmery way that only chorus can. You can set this pedal’s Rate and Width controls to your liking, and then dial in the level of the chorus effect using the Intensity knob. Convenient Bass and Treble controls let you further sculpt your tone by EQ-ing the modulated frequencies. Sounding great in mono, you can also use this pedal’s stereo outputs for an even huger, anthem-like sound. Plus, a cool Bass Filter button can keep your low end intact while your guitar’s high frequencies sing with the MXR’s Stereo Chorus tone!
1 in stock
MXR Stereo Chorus Features:
- Footswitch toggles effect on/hardwire bypass (red LED indicated on)
- Intensity control adjusts overall effect level
- Rate and Width knobs tailor chorus tone – from subtle and sparkly to lush and watery
- Bass and Treble knobs EQ the modulated frequencies only
- Bass filter button leaves low end intact
- Stereo outputs for a huge tonal spread
- Accepts two 9-volt batteries
- Can be powered by Dunlop ECB-004 18-volt AC Adapter (included)
MXR’s Stereo Chorus gives your sound that extra shimmer!
- Pedal Type:Stereo Chorus
- Inputs:1 x Instrument
- Outputs:2 x 1/4″
- Batteries:2 x 9V
- Weight:1.5 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:M134