JHS Morning Glory V4
Unbelievable Tone and Touch Sensitivity
The JHS Morning Glory overdrive pedal adds dirt to your guitar tone without changing its fundamental character. Dialing in your sound with the Morning Glory is a piece of cake, thanks to its straightforward layout. Simply crank the Drive control until you reach your desired level of overdrive, twist the Tone knob to hit the sweet spot, then set your master output level with the Volume knob. A Gain toggle activates a boost mode that yields more power, more low end, and more high-gain sizzle. When we demo’d the JHS Morning Glory overdrive pedal here, we loved the tone and touch sensitivity it imparted when we put it in front of our favorite tube amps.
Out of stock
- Extremely transparent clean boost/overdrive pedal
- Straightforward layout makes dialing in your tone easy
- Volume control acts as a master output level control
- Drive control slightly increases treble as you crank it up
- Tone control is a highpass filter that gets brighter when you turn it clockwise
- Remote-controllable Gain toggle increases power, low end, and high-gain sizzle
- Bright Cut toggle removes harshness from bright-sounding rigs
For transparent overdrive, you can’t beat the JHS Morning Glory V4 guitar effects pedal!
- Pedal Type:Overdrive, Boost
- Inputs:1 x 1/4″ (instrument)
- Outputs:1 x 1/4″
- Other I/O:1 x 1/4″ (remote gain)
- True Bypass:Yes
- Power Source:9V DC power supply required (sold separately)
- Power Usage:43mA
- Weight:0.58 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:MG V4