Furch Violet D-SY/w Bag
Furch Violet SY guitar takes full advantage of the tonal potential of a solid Sitka spruce soundboard and layered mahogany back and sides. The back is pressed into an arch thanks to which no reinforcing braces are necessary. This design has a positive effect on the guitar’s resonance and translates into a strong and dynamic sound.
- High-quality acoustic guitar with soundboard from solid Sitka spruce.
- Proprietary design features and production technologies, including special soundboard voicing and the revolutionary Furch CNR System® neck joint.
- Refined appearance featuring black body binding, pickguard and rosette.
Out of stock
Sound is the most important consideration for Furch guitars. Their excellent acoustic qualities are the result of state-of-the art technologies, proprietary production processes and precision craftsmanship combined with the use of the best available tonewoods. Furch Violet SY guitar is no fluke. Hear its exceptional sound quality for yourself with Tonepedia’s app. You can compare its unique sound with other Furch models and also guitars from other manufacturers.
Unique voicing process
The premium nature of Furch Violet SY guitar is underscored by the fact that the soundboard is individually tuned using the voicing process, which enhances the instrument’s tonal properties to the highest level. Thanks to that, Furch Violet SY guitar has a crystalline clear, harmonically rich, balanced, and highly dynamic sound across the entire tonal spectrum.
The instrument features Open-Pore Finish, a special thin finish that promotes the natural sonic qualities of tonewoods and provides an excellent level of surface protection. The finish accentuates low frequencies and produces a natural woody sound.
The attractive look of the soundboard is underscored by a combination of black binding and a rosette featuring a black ring with a white line, which contrasts with the light appearance of the spruce top plate.
Elegant black pickguard
Furch Violet SY guitar is protected by a black pickguard, which has been redesigned by the addition of a transparent extension toward the soundhole. This pickguard shape provides better soundboard protection without disrupting the rosette pattern.
Furch CNR System® Neck Design
A high precision, dual-action truss rod maintains neck stability and allows for fine adjustment of the neck relief, bilaterally. The truss rod is housed in a highly rigid carbon casing which enables a very smooth and controlled neck relief, ensuring the best playability and enduring optimal setup.
- A fully adjustable dual-action truss rod for highly precise adjustment of the neck bow in both the convex and concave directions.
- A highly rigid carbon casing that maintains the neck in the set position over a period much longer than is the case with standard neck joint designs and, at the same time, facilitates a gradual bow in the neck, a factor of essential importance for playability.
- A casting made of special alloy located inside the neck heel that ensures a stable position of the neck and its angle vis-à-vis the body.
The fingerboard is made from high-quality ebony and features buffed frets with hidden fret leg ends, which allows for high playing comfort.
|Available body shapes||D, G|
|Neck-to-body joint||At the 14th fret|
|Solid top – grade||Sitka spruce – A|
|Back and sides||Layered mahogany|
|Rosette||Black with white line|
|Saddle||Black TUSQ fully compensated|
|Bridge string spacing||55 mm|
|Top finish||Open-Pore Finish|
|Back and sides finish||Open-Pore Finish|
|Nut width||45 mm|
|Neck reinforcement||CNR System with dual-action adjustment|
|Neck profile||Furch Soft V|
|Scale length||650 mm|
|Fingerboard radius||400 mm|
|Fingerboard side inlay||White position dots|
|Neck material||African mahogany|
|Machine heads||Furch Machine Chrome – gear ratio 1:15|
|Zero fret||Black TUSQ|
|Nut string spacing||38 mm|
|Strings||Elixir Ph-Br Nanoweb 12-53|
|Neck finish||Open-Pore Finish|
|Headstock finish||Open-Pore Finish|