Our Grand Nylon series combines two guitar worlds, the sound and lightness of playing the classical guitar and ergonomic features of a neck of steel string guitars. The GNc 4-CR model has a cedar soundboard and Indian rosewood back and sides. These tonewoods give the guitar not only a pleasing musical sound, but also a gorgeous natural look. A time-proven body design and internal bracing pattern translate into an optimal balance of volume, sustain, and dynamics.
- Acoustic guitar made from high-quality solid woods.
- Proprietary design features and production technologies, including soundboard voicing, the revolutionary Furch CNR System® neck joint, and Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish.
- Stylish warm appearance featuring a rosette with double concentric rings, body binding, and square headstock inlays made from artificial tortoise.
- High-protection gigbag.
1 in stock
Unique voicing process
The premium nature of Furch GNc 4-CR guitar is underscored by the fact that the soundboard is individually tuned using the voicing process, which enhances the instrument’s tonal properties to the highest level. Thanks to that, Furch GNc 4-CRguitar has a crystalline clear, harmonically rich, balanced, and highly dynamic sound across the entire tonal spectrum.
The instrument is protected by our proprietary Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish, which has been developed to enhance the guitar’s tonal qualities. The finish consists of an ultrathin layer of highly resistant lacquer that provides excellent surface protection and accentuates the structure of the wood at the same time.
The attractive look of Furch GNc 4-CR guitar is underscored by artificial tortoise used for rosette, body binding and headstock inlays.
Furch CNR System® Neck Design
A high precision, dual-action truss rod maintains neck stability and allows for fine adjustment of the neck relief, bilaterally. The truss rod is housed in a highly rigid carbon casing which enables a very smooth and controlled neck relief, ensuring the best playability and enduring optimal setup.
- A fully adjustable dual-action truss rod for highly precise adjustment of the neck bow in both the convex and concave directions.
- A highly rigid carbon casing that maintains the neck in the set position over a period much longer than is the case with standard neck joint designs and, at the same time, facilitates a gradual bow in the neck, a factor of essential importance for playability.
- A casting made of special alloy located inside the neck heel that ensures a stable position of the neck and its angle vis-à-vis the body.
The soundboard of Furch GNc 4-CR guitar is protected by a transparent pickguard that allows the natural beauty of the wood to shine through. The pickguard is designed to have no effect on the tonal qualities of the soundboard.
The headstock is adorned with a gorgeous square figure with mother-of-pearl and faux tortoise inlays.
Excellent machine heads
Furch GNc 4-CR guitar has an excellent tuning stability courtesy of Schaller Hauser Chrome machine heads with polished ebony buttons.
High-rigidity Hiscox case
Maximum protection during transport is provided by a high-rigidity Hiscox case with polyurethane insulating foam that shields the instrument from changes in external climatic conditions.
|Available body shapes||GNc|
|Neck-to-body joint||At the 12th fret|
|Solid top – grade||Western red cedar – AAA|
|Solid back and sides – grade||Indian rosewood – AA|
|Binding||Artificial tortoise with contrasting line|
|Purfling||Black and white lines|
|Rosette||Double ring with artificial tortoise inlay|
|Bridge string spacing||55 mm|
|Top finish||Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish|
|Back and sides finish||Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish|
|Pickguard||Anti-Scratch – transparent|
|Nut width||45 mm|
|Neck reinforcement||CNR System with dual-action adjustment|
|Neck profile||Furch Soft V|
|Scale length||650 mm|
|Fingerboard radius||400 mm|
|Fingerboard side inlay||White pearl position dots|
|Headstock inlay||Square figures with pearl and artificial tortoise inlays|
|Neck material||African mahogany|
|Machine heads||Schaller Hauser Chrome – gear ratio 1:16|
|Machine head buttons||Polished ebony|
|Zero fret||Black TUSQ|
|Nut string spacing||38 mm|
|Strings||Savarez Alliance 500AJ HT|
|Neck finish||Full-Pore Smooth-Slide Satin Finish|
|Headstock finish||Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish|