Earthquaker Avalanche Run V2
Tape-style Delay with Tap Tempo and Reverb
Tap into a vast range of reverb and delay effects with the EarthQuaker Devices Avalanche Run V2 effects pedal. This second-generation model features an updated reverb algorithm with expansive stereo imaging, plus a cool custom-built enclosure. You’ve got it all: tap tempo, six time division settings, and expression pedal control. You can use delay or reverb individually or combine them for atmospheric effects. Our guitarists think you’re definitely going to dig the Avalanche Run V2, and with stereo inputs and outputs, we’re pretty sure keyboardists are going to get in on the action too.
1 in stock
From the pedal gurus at EarthQuaker Devices
EarthQuaker Devices is a boutique pedal company based out of Akron, Ohio. They put all of their focus on building tools for musicians to find their own tone. Their designs range from enhanced classics to pedals that have never been seen or heard before. Company founder Jamie Stillman was working with rock band the Black Keys when he came upon a design that kick-started the company’s success. EarthQuaker Devices is committed to helping you find your tone with high-quality products at great prices.
EarthQuaker Devices Avalanche Run V2 Stereo Delay and Reverb Pedal Features:
- Tape-style delay with “bucket brigade sensibilities”
- Updated reverb algorithm and custom enclosure
- Tap tempo to match song tempo
- Hold down Tap switch to instigate auto-oscillation
- Reverb offers deep cave-like tones
- Pedal Type:Delay, Reverb
- Effects:Stereo Reverb, Delay, Reverse Delay, Swell
- Max Delay Time:2 seconds
- Inputs:2 x 1/4″
- Outputs:2 x 1/4″
- Other I/O:1 x 1/4″ TRS (expression)
- True Bypass:Yes (buffered in trails mode)
- Power Source:9V DC power supply (included)
- Power Usage:425mA
- Weight:1.12 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:EQDARV2