Boss MD-500 Modulation
Every Modulation Effect. All of Them.
With 12 modulation modes derived from the flagship MD-500 pedal, the BOSS MD-200 modulation pedal is one of the most comprehensive mod pedals you’ll find. And with ample options for external control, including footswitches, expression pedal, and MIDI I/O, it can turn your pedalboard into a veritable sonic playground. You can even use the insert function to patch in drive pedals and other effects for pre- and post-modulation processing. When you’re looking for a specific modulation effect, you don’t need to wonder if the BOSS MD-200 pedal has it — it does.
1 in stock
Deep options, simple workflow
Even with a world of tonal shaping onboard, the BOSS MD-200 modulation pedal is equally suited for control freaks and the plug-and-play types of the world. The pedal’s intuitive layout of top-mounted controls allows you to fine-tune your sound’s depth, level, rate, and more. You’re even able to save your custom presets with a few pushes of a button. But when it’s time to go deeper, you’ll find the bright display and vast menus urge you to conjure every tone you can dream up.
12 inspiring modulation effects
As awe-inspiring as they can be, many modulation effects are relegated to a couple of small moments in your band’s set. Add all those little parts up and that’s a lot of pedals eating up your unnecessarily heavy pedalboard. Or you can place the BOSS MD-200 on your board and have instant access to every mod tone out there. This makes the pedal an ideal partner for stage, studio, and home use. And you’ll find everything from the warm analog-sounding choruses BOSS helped make famous to modern Slicer and Overtone effects.
BOSS MD-200 Modulation Pedal Features:
- Modulation effects pedal with 12 classic modulation modes
- Four memory slots allow you to save and instantly recall your own custom patches
- Stereo I/O supports full stereo signal paths, multi-amp setups, and keyboards
- Ample support for external controllers including expression pedal and MIDI I/O (MIDI cables sold separately)
- Panel Lock function allows you to lock the controls to prevent unwanted changes
- High-quality 32-bit digital conversion with 96kHz resolution for pristine sound quality even at extreme rate settings
- Analog dry-through design leaves your core tone unaffected
- Buffered bypass maintains your tone even over long cable runs
- Micro USB jack for future functionality expansion via firmware updates
- Pedal Type:Time-based Multi-effects
- Effects:Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Phaser, Vibe, Vibrato, Tremolo, Rotary, Auto Wah, Slicer
- Inputs:2 x 1/4″
- Outputs:2 x 1/4″
- MIDI I/O:2 x 1/8″ (in/out)
- USB:1 x Type Micro-B
- Other I/O:1 x 1/4″ (control 1/2, expression)
- Bypass Switching:Buffered
- Power Source:9V DC power supply required (sold separately)
- Power Usage:225mA
- Batteries:3 x AA
- Weight:1 lb 6 oz
- Manufacturer Part Number:MD-200