Boss – DC-2W
The one and only Dimensional Chorus effect is back, in the BOSS DC-2W Dimension C Waza Pedal. Loaded with premium analog circuitry, the DC-2W not only nails the sound of the original DC-2 Dimension C pedal — it also offers a spot-on re-creation of the original SDD-320 Dimension D rack effects processor that started it all. The retro-style preset buttons also offer access to different variations on the effect, for a total of 20 different sounds. Complete with stereo I/O, the BOSS DC-2W Dimension C Waza Pedal is a great choice for guitar and bass, keyboards, and even studio mixing sessions.
Out of stock
The Japanese word “waza” means art and technique, an appropriate name for BOSS’s premium line of redesigned guitar effects pedals. You see, the pedal collectors here at Sweetwater have seen more than enough special-edition stompboxes that are only a paint job away from the originals, which is why we’re so blown away by what BOSS has done with the Waza Craft series. Even in their Standard modes, Waza Craft pedals sound like idealized versions of the originals, offering the same sonic character that made them iconic, but with less noise and more consistent tone. And when you A/B the Standard mode and the Custom mod, the contrast is nothing short of astonishing.
BOSS DC-2W Dimension C Waza Pedal Features:
- A special edition of the classic Dimension C chorus pedal
- All-analog circuitry
- Standard mode provides the sound of the original Dimension C
- SDD-320 mode is a spot-on re-creation of the SDD-320 Dimension D rack processor
- Classic 4-button preset interface gives you access to a total of 20 sound variations
- Mono/Stereo I/O is ready for everything from guitar and bass to keyboards and even studio mixing
- Pedal Type:Dimensional Chorus
- Inputs:2 x 1/4″
- Outputs:2 x 1/4″
- Bypass Switching:Buffered Bypass
- Power Source:9V DC Boss PSA power supply required (sold separately)
- Power Usage:65mA
- Batteries:1 x 9V
- Weight:1 lb.
- Manufacturer Part Number:DC-2W