EarthQuaker Devices Park Fuzz
A re-creation of the rare Park Fuzz Sound pedal released by Jim Marshall’s Park Amplification company in 1968, the EarthQuaker Devices Park Fuzz delivers timeless classic-rock distortion.
When you set the Fuzz control on the Park Fuzz to 12 o’clock, you get the creamy distortion of the original cranked all the way, and there’s still plenty more fuzz tone on tap.
- A re-creation of the rare Park Fuzz Sound Mark III guitar effects pedal
- Based on Jim Marshall’s original circuitry, but with added range and flexibility
- NOS germanium transistors deliver classic-rock, hairy yet smooth fuzz tone
- Volume knob (not found on the original) lets you set the input gain for added control
- Treble/Bass knob provides an extensive range of onboard tone shaping